Heather has a remarkable success rate for locating lost & missing pets. She utilizes her gift of remote viewing along with map dowsing in order to locate the pet's exact location. Heather also communicates directly with the pet though telepathy in order to determine other clues to make locating the pet easier for the client. She uses Reiki to create an energetic connection between owner & pet.
The following are included in a Lost Pet Service:
- Determine if the pet is alive or has passed on though Telepathy/Mediumship (if the pet has passed on, Heather will validate this for you though a reading)
- Determine if the pet is ill or injured
- Determine the reason that the pet is missing (sometimes this links to an emotional issue with your pet, and that must be dealt with in order for the pet to come home.)
- Sending Reiki to connect the owner's energy to their pet's energy, which helps with the physical finding process.
- Remote Viewing though meditation to find the location of the pet (Buildings, Landmarks, Other Animals/Pets, Other People all give clues to the location of the pet)
- Map dowsing to validate the location of the pet
Each lost pet case has 3 parts:
1) First phone call to owner (lasts 5-20 min) to understand how long the pet has been missing and the circumstances around the missing pet. Heather will need 1 picture of the pet and the name of the pet. This helps with the energetic connection that will be made in the second part of the reading.
2) Next comes the meditation to connect energetically with the lost pet. This is done off the phone, and will take anywhere from 20 min to and hour). Map dowsing may be done as well during this time to validate the information coming though. During the meditation, many different questions will be answered (each is specific to the case as all cases are unique). One very important question "Have you crossed over to the other side?" is often the most important and hardest question to ask. If Heather feels your pet has passed on, she will validate that by connecting to the energy and giving any messages that come though.
3) The final part to the lost pet case, is the information phone call. Heather will call you with all the information she has gathered in her meditative session. She will also conclude this information in a text or e-mail to make sure nothing is lost in the translation. This phone call usually takes 10-20 min.
Once Heather accepts a lost pet case, she does not charge for check ins for the duration of the case. Due to the ongoing nature of some lost pet cases, any other expenses incurred will be discussed with the owner prior to the work being done. This way there are no "suprise charges" for extra work.
Each lost pet case is unique, and the goal is always to reunite the pet with its loving owner. Unfortunately this is not always possible, and Heather will not accept the case if she believes that she cannot help. Because of the emergent nature, time and work required, lost pet services are different from a normal animal communication reading.
Sometimes, even with the best help, pets cannot be physically recovered by their owner. The fees incurred in lost pet cases do not come with a guarantee of recovery (Heather currently has a very high success rate of recovery). Please contact Heather at 407-925-4417 if your pet is missing.